When you’re doing SEO for your blog/website, you need to make sure you’ve got a bunch of important things covered in order to guarantee SEO-friendly content. SEO is nothing more than a given page’s optimization. It can even be the optimization of the whole website.To make sure you optimize it so that search engine technology can understand what your content is all about. So we share our view in SEO Rules for perfectly Optimized Web Pages.
When it comes to getting found by your customers online, you must use SEO to master the search engines. There are hundreds of ranking signals that help determine search results. These include link structure, keywords and time on site to name a few.
When you follow best practices and create quality content you will be rewarded. If you don’t, then expect to meet the wrath of Google. Some marketers are punished with poor search results thanks to Google weeding out low-quality content. Keep this in mind when you start considering whether using a black-hat SEO technique is worth it or not.
So, if you’re looking to leverage SEO tactics in your marketing campaign, make sure to follow the rules. If you’re looking to develop a content strategy, here are eight rules that I always preach to new website owners looking for SEO advice. While some of these may seem commonplace, they are often overlooked which can cause great harm to your search rankings.
Assuming you’ve already done your keyword research, this is one of the most important on-page SEO factors.
The title tag tells search engines what the page is about and that the page on your website is relevant for that keyword or keyword phrase. Title tags should be unique for every page. In search results, search engines will highlight your keyword phrases if a user has searched for those terms. This increases visibility and click-through rate.
- You should write your title tag like this: Primary Keyword – Secondary Keyword | Brand Name
- Use a dash in between your keyword phrases and a pipe at the end before your brand name
- Avoid duplicate title tags
- Keep title tags at 55 characters or less in length, including spaces.
While meta descriptions are not as important as in search engine rankings, however hey are extremely important in getting users to click through from the search engine results page (SERP) to your website. Meta descriptions should use keywords wisely, but more importantly they should include a compelling description on which a user would want to click on.
Much like title tags, the SERPs will highlight keywords that the user searched for, increasing the likelihood of the user clicking through to your website.
- Write compelling meta descriptions
- 150 to 160 characters is the recommended length
- Avoid duplicate meta descriptions
- Do not use quotes or any non-alpha characters (Google, cuts them out of the meta description)
You can never forget that – in order for any post to be truly SEO-friendly – content is of the essence. Indeed, you can’t possibly think of creating a super SEO-friendly post if your content is superficial, tainted by an awful use of improper language, written in an impossibly complex technical way. In other words it doesn’t comply with SEO Rules for perfectly Optimized Web Pages.
Content is the key.
– In order for your post to have a fighting chance, you have to dedicate a lot of time to make sure that what you write deserves thoroughly enjoyed by users who are looking to explore the type of info you’re expatiating on! – Create content that has quality; content that is appealing and vibrant, informational and specific, detailed and unforgettable. – Without awesome content, these SEO content marketing strategy tips will be meaningless! – You should always create content that’s well written and isn’t just a minor contribution. – You need to avoid writing a piece of content that has fewer than 300 words. – The longer the content, the better the chances you’ve got of ranking well. – Use your keyword in your post’s first 100 words. – Use social sharing buttons: The use of social sharing buttons is important since it sends social signals to search engines, increases brand exposure, and also your website’s traffic and it improves the user experience.
Use media and optimize images (ALT Tags)
You should never forget to insert images in your posts so as to get users to read your words. Strategically-placed and adroitly-chosen images can also strengthen your actual message. Moreover, you should always give proper alt attributes to the images. Indeed, both alt tags and title tags power up your message towards spiders and improve your website’s general accessibility.
Use High-Quality Links
There is so much focus on incoming links that many webmasters forget that external links are important as well. You must make sure your external links all lead to quality content. Don’t just link for the sake of linking or you will shoot your SEO strategy in the foot. Bad or broken links lead to upset customers and can affect your Google rankings (which is also why you need to update your site regularly). Take your time, and really choose links that are relevant, impactful, and from sites that have been around a while. Those are the relationships you want to build and the quality Google will reward. With that in mind, we would suggest NOT linking to content that already ranks high for the keyword you are trying to rank for. Essentially, you are giving them link juice and showing Google that their content is slightly better than yours. Finally, you can use a browser extension to check links on your website. We do this regularly on our list of websites that accept guest posts (above).
Update Your Site on a Regular Basis
Ever been to a website that hasn’t been updated for 10 years? Did you stay long? If you’re like the majority of internet users, the answer is ‘no’. Stay active on your website and update your channels regularly. It’s virtually impossible to see any rankings increase from an inactive domain. Don’t be afraid of updating your content. In fact, you will see articles with hat notes all the time that say “updated for 2017” or something similar. This is why it is important to analyze your content to find out what isn’t working. You can update content that isn’t ranking in an attempt to get it higher in search results, in order to serve SEO Rules for perfectly Optimized Web Pages.
This SEO-friendly content checklist is crucial for you to do your thing! Due to the fact that it’ll help you make sure your SEO-friendly website content is gonna reach a wider audience. If you take these optimal techniques into account, we’ re sure your content, pages, and websites will gain more popularity in search engines. The aim of this guideline is to make sure everyone’s got what it takes to use SEO to the max!